Friday, June 4, 2010

One blog for now.....

Please stroll through my paintings here, but I think I am going back to one blog for the time being . It is not too much trouble to maintain both, but it seems that I do not get traffic for both. I guess most people want to make one stop! So for now, I hope you will stay with me and visit my blog at maryannecary.blogspot.com.
I will continue my oils and pastels on that one site, and love all the input and feedback I receive, so I hope you will continue to stop by and leave a response. Thanks, and happy painting to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maryanne!... Love your colour-filled stills and crisp... painterly landscapes!

    Passed through your wonderfu state through Bar Harbour... on one of my return visits from Nova Scotia when I lived there!

    Must get back for a painting visit this time!

    Good Painting!
    Warm regards,
    Bruce Sherman

    ReplyDelete